$4,7002 Beds / 2.5 Baths925 14th Street,,
Santa Monica, CA 90403
$3,4203 Beds / 2 Baths1144 12th Street,
Santa Monica, CA 90404
$3,3252 Beds / 1 Bath844 15th Street,,
Santa Monica, CA 90403
SERVICES FOR Residents
Find relevant information to your move-in and rental needs, from payment metods to Frequently Asked Questions. Feel free to contact us for additional information.Resident Services
SERVICES FOR Owners
Easy access to financial reports, quick response to any questions, access to principals of RST, friendly and professional staff and improved property performance are just a few benefits clients working with RST enjoy.
Click bellow to learn more about us and all we have for you.
Why Choose RST?
Our experience benefits
all our clients
- Serving Los Angeles for more than 40 Years
- Strong relationships with elected officials, Inspectors and industry professionals
- Connections in Sacramento which keep RST clients informed
- Principals of RST have collective experience of over 100 years in the industry
- Average tenure of property supervisors is over 15 years
- Clients are kept informed when laws change that affect their property
We improve our client's
- Invoices never marked up
- Buying power savings passed on to clients
- No unexpected fees ever charged to clients
- No reimbursements charged to clients
- Reports delivered on time every month with supporting documents
- Diverse client base with no client larger than 10 percent of the portfolio
Our clients and staff
stay with us
- Staff turnover is nearly nonexistent
- Half our clients have been with RST 20+ years
- Other half of clients' average tenure is more than 10 years
- Professional service comparable to large national firms delivered while maintaining boutique treatment of our clients has been the key to our success
Our Client's Opinions
RST manages a 26 unit apartment building that has been in our family for almost 60 years. We wouldn’t trust this to just any company. This is why we selected RST. They are always up to date on ever-changing requirements for apartment owners to keep us in compliance. They handle resident issues skillfully, and have a professional and responsive staff. As a landlord, you couldn’t do better than have RST manage your property in these challenging times.
My experience with RST has been excellent! I have found Matt Klasila to be extremely responsive to my landlord concerns and needs for my nine unit building in West Los Angeles. Additionally, any interaction with Irma Vargas has been handled professionally and with concern for me, the client. I would definitely recommend them, and I have, to others in need of top notch management for their building(s).
The Memorial Home in West LA has provided low-cost senior housing since 1947. RST has been our property management company for many years and we could not function without them. They help us with accounting and building maintenance and any emergencies that may arise. We highly recommend RST for property management.